This website will continue to populate with text, video and multimodal resources. Please bookmark and check back frequently.
District Academic Senate hosted a number of faculty conversations regarding using online technologies and pedagogies for particular disciplines. Those recordings are now available
Skyline College has a Canvas-based resource on utilizing Canvas in the classroom; you can access that module here.
Campus library supports will also be open via their chat service during business hours; visit Skyline
The Canvas Community website has a robust set of resources available in text and video, as well as a lively discussion board.
The California Community College's @ONE professional development service will be populating resources throughout the emergency situation at the CVC website.
- CVC Emergency Pre-Resources
- Canvas for instructional continuity
- How to keep teaching during emergencies
- Resources shared from other CCCs
Zoom office hours across the district will be available from 8:00AM to 7:00PM Monday through Thursday, and 8:00AM to 4:00PM Friday.
USING THE ITS HELPCENTER
* If you forgot, or need to reset, your Canvas (district) password, please call (650)
ITS Canvas Support
* Put in a ticket anytime (Links to an external site.)
* Call or Text: 844-505-4565 (Available Monday-Friday 9AM-9PM)
* Call: 833-715-2286 (Available Monday-Friday, 5PM-8AM and Weekends)
This site is the result of the impressive work of the SMCCD instructional technology and professional development staff